Judith Orloff on attracting positive people, situations
Judith Orloff, M.D. advises looking for signs of your positive intuitions in relationships, such as:
* a feeling of comforting familiarity or brightness; you may sense you’ve known the person before, as with the experience of deja-vu
* you breathe easier, chest and shoulders are relaxed, gut is calm
* you find yourself leaning forward, not defensively crossing your arms or edging away to keep a distance
* your heart opens; you feel safe, peaceful, energized, expansive, or alive
Continued in her article How to Attract Positive People and Situations.
Photo: Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia in TV series This Is Us – also used in article Relationships and Highly Sensitive People.
* Note – Links to programs and products may be affiliate links, which means a company or publisher provides a small commission to me (paid by them, at no cost to you) if you decide to purchase. This helps support my efforts in creating the free content you read here and on my other sites, plus helps pay for costs such as website hosting. As an Amazon Associate, and an affiliate representing some other companies such as Sounds True, as well as a few coaches and psychologists, I provide links to products and programs that may be helpful to creative people. Thanks for visiting.