55 Hustle Quotes to Inspire Your Hard Work
There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
When it comes down to it the essence of success is just putting the hours in.
No matter what powerful productivity tactics and strategies you employ, nothing will ever eliminate the need for good solid hard work.
In today’s post, we’ll share some hustle quotes to inspire you to dig in and embrace the grind.
Why You Should Read Hustle Quotes
Often we overvalue fancy degrees and complicated tools but there are tons of incredibly successful people who didn’t even go to or finish college, so how do they do it?
There’s only one secret to success and it can be briefly summarized like this: pick one thing and get really, really good at it.
One practical example is in the fitness world – the most productive exercise routines employ the same basic movements and push their athletes toward mastery. The best athletes do not flit about between different gym routines every week.
Our modern society is one of breakneck change, full of apps, data, podcasts, and an ever-expanding suite of technological tools which are all incredibly useful. However, the temptation for quick and easy shortcuts is great and usually, this behavior does nothing but delay your success instead of accelerating it.
Ancient societies understood the hustle better than we do – in ancient China the concept of Gong Fu (Kung Fu) says that the only way to master anything is to do it over and over and over. It’s boring, it takes grit and discipline, and while it’s easy to say “just stick it out” it’s a lifelong challenge in practice.
No matter what you’re trying to do or where you’re trying to go, it’s going to take buckets and buckets of work to get there.
So, without further ado, let’s bring on the hustle quotes to charge up your motivation.
55 Hustle Quotes to Inspire Your Hard Work
- “Stop saying “I wish”. Start saying “I will.” – Charles Dickens
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
- “Fortune sides with him who dares.” – Virgil
- “Business opportunities are like buses: there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson
- “Hustle isn’t just working on the things you like. It means doing the things you don’t enjoy so you can do the things you love.” – Unknown
- “Success doesn’t come to you, you go for it.” – Marva Collins
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
- “Hustle like you’re broke and keep that passion.” – Jay Rock
- “It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business.”- Mark Cuban
- “Get out of your own way.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits.” – Thomas Edison
- “Every night, I try to hustle and do what I can do. And when you hit a ground ball, you should hustle.” – Steve Clevenger
- “Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.” – Steve Jobs
- “Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded” – Wayne Dyer
- “Inspiration is the windfall from hard work and focus.” – Helen Hanson
- “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” – Henry Ford
- “Don’t stay in bed unless you can make money in bed.” – George Burns
- “Your goals don’t care how you feel.” – Unknown
- “Things may come to those who wait … but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
- “I’m from where your hustle determines your salary.” – Rick Ross
- “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
- “The hustle brings the dollar. The experience brings the knowledge. The persistence brings success.” – Ross Simmonds
- “All wealth is the product of labor.” – John Locke
- “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Mine’s a pretty simple strategy – there’s not a lot of talent here, but there’s a lot of hustle.” – Ryan Seacrest
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
- “Go live a life worth living where, in the end, you’ll be able to say, “I’m glad I did,” not “I wish I had.” – Gary Keller
- “I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but should get you pretty near.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “Give your dreams all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.” – William James
- “Whatever your hustle is, go somewhere with it.” – Tionne Watkins
- “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?” – Sheryl Sandberg
- “Be not afraid of going slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.” – Chinese Proverb
Be not afraid of going slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
- “My hustle is nonstop. I never stop hustling.” – Young Jeezy
- “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.” – Don Zimmer
- “All the so-called ‘secrets of success’ will not work unless you do.” – Jaymin Shah
- “Put your heart, mind, intellect, and soul even into your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivananda
- “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were.” – David Rockefeller
- “You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills.” – Jim Rohn
- “There is no substitute for hard work. Never give up. Never stop believing. Never stop fighting.” – Hope Hicks
- “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Contrary to popular opinion, the hustle is not a dance step – it’s an old business procedure.” – Fran Lebowitz
- “I played the game one way. I gave it everything I had. It doesn’t take any ability to hustle.” – Wade Boggs
- “I want the peace in knowing that it wasn’t for lack of hustling that I missed a target for my dream. I want to know that the one thing in my control was under control.” – Jon Acuff
- “Do or do not; there is no try.” – Yoda
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
- “Live daringly, boldly, fearlessly. Taste the relish to be found in competition – in having put forth the best within you”. – Henry J. Kaiser
- “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” – Stephen King
- “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.” – George Halas
- “Quit hating and trying to be like the next man. Get on your own grind and be better than the next man, whether you gotta hustle, work a job or whatever. Just do you.” – Surgeo Bell
- “Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.” – Anonymous
- “When it comes to how we fare in the marathon of life, effort counts tremendously.” – Angela Duckworth
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
Final Thoughts on Hustle quotes
One thing is for sure – the effort you’re willing to put in is a much greater contributor to your results. However, when you’re giving it your all and nothing seems to be happening then what do you do?
Check out the Chinese bamboo tree story: 5 success lessons to learn and your knowledge will be complete!
Thanks for reading.
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then watch this free video that details the 7-minute habit for planning your day to focus on what’s truly important to you..
Tom Smith is a creative writer with over 6 years of professional experience. He discovered the joy of writing after covering some furniture in his childhood home with graffiti. In later years, he got himself a BA in creative writing and hasn’t looked back. After discovering the power of positive thinking and discovering the spiritual side of life, he believes it’s a huge privilege to be able to write about all things personal development.