101 Thinking Of You Quotes To Let Someone Know You Care
There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Letting the people we care about know how much they mean to us has a positive, healing benefit for us and for our loved ones as well.
There is nothing like being reminded that a person is constantly in your thoughts, with the reminder expressed in a most sincere, endearing way. It does not merely lift people’s moods; these words also bring out the best in them.
These words are also essential to strengthen relationships across distances. Letting someone you love know how much you think of them is reassuring and comforting.
For various reasons, a lot of couples are in long-distance relationships, and it’s essential to let them how you feel about being separated from each other. The right words can help you do that.
Today, let’s spread positivity in people’s lives by letting them know how much we appreciate their presence in our lives and how much they mean to us. Let us not pass up on this opportunity. In our daily struggles, loving words are as welcome as an oasis in a scorching desert.
This post features 101 thinking of you quotes to let someone know you care about them. We feature thinking of you quotes for a friend, thinking of you quotes for him, thinking of you quotes for her, thinking of you quotes – sympathy, and romantic thinking of you quotes.
We hope that these words will inspire and heal you and strengthen your relationships with family and friends.
To get this post started we share some inspiring thinking of you quotes for a friend to let them realize that someone cares for them.
Thinking of You Quotes for a Friend
- “My heart dances with joy when I think about you.”– Debasish Mridha
- “Do you know I never ever feel bored, never ever feel lonely, because you are always in my thoughts, morning, afternoon and night.”– Mitch Cuento
- “If I were given a dollar for every time you were in my thoughts, I’d only have one because you never left them.”– Anonymous
- “The one good thing about not seeing you is that I can write you letters.”– Svetlana Alliluyeva
- “When I was thinking of you I realized all the positive influences you had on my life, thank you.”– B. Rivers
- “I just wanted to let you know that I feel very lucky to have you in my life.”– Ann Lynn
- “You’re such an amazing friend! You’re sweet, kind, and true. I wanted you to know that I’m thinking of you.”– Author Unknown
“When I think of you, I think of kindness, wisdom and love. Thanks for being you.”– Sam Crow
- “If I have a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.”– Claudia Adrienne Grandi
- “One day I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.”– Rahul
- “If it’s the thought that counts then I’ll be counting a lot today.”– Author Unknown
- “Somewhere someone is thinking of you. Someone is calling you an angel. This person is using celestial colors to paint your image. Someone is making you into a vision so beautiful that it can only live in the mind.”– Henry Rollins
“Someone remembers, someone cares; Your name is whispered in someone’s prayers.”– Author Unknown
- “My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s surprising how often they head in your direction.”– Perez
- “May brooks and trees and singing hills join in the chorus too, and every gentle wind that blows send happiness to you.”– Irish Blessing
- “I think about you constantly, whether it’s with my mind or my heart.”– Albany Bach Reid
- “When I find myself thinking of you, it is all the good memories that we had that bring a smile to my face.”– C. Pulsifer
- “Thoughts of you warm my heart like the sun’s rays on a cold winter morning.”– Author Unknown
“Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”– Marcel Proust
When you’ve fallen for a guy, you can’t help but constantly think about him. Distance is a painful challenge. Being away from him can be agonizing.
The following thinking of you quotes for him can help you express exactly how you feel and let him know that he’s constantly in your thoughts.
Thinking of You Quotes for Him
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.”– Virginia Woolf
- “You must be the fittest, strongest guy in the world by now because you spend all of the night running through my mind!”– Author Unknown
- “Words fall short whenever I want to tell you how special you are to me, but all I can say is, that my world is full of smiles whenever I think of you.”– Natalie Anderson
“Whenever I find myself thinking of you, I finally feel as if I am truly alive and enjoying life. Each moment of my day has a new, vivid life to it because thoughts of you are in my mind.”– Author Unknown
- “I Saw two fallen branches in the shape of a heart. Thought of you.”– Stephanie Perkins
- “I know that you might be busy right now, so I will keep this short. I’m thinking of you!”– Author Unknown
- “Loving you is not the best thing I have ever experienced—thinking about you is!”– Author Unknown
- “Whenever I struggle to smile, I just close my eyes and think of you.”– Author Unknown
- “There’s always this piece of my heart that smiles when I think of you.”– Author Unknown
- “So, here I am, all by myself, thinking of you – no one else. There’s a feeling inside and as hard as I try, it just won’t go away.”– Angel Hema
- “A day without you is like a day without sunshine. A life without you is like a life without music. You are the sunshine on my face and the music in my heart.”– Alfiya Shaliheen
- “I smile to the sky when I think of you.”– Author Unknown
- “You may be out of my sight… but never out of my mind… Thinking of you!”– Anonymous
- “I don’t know what they are called, the spaces between seconds — but I think of you always in those intervals.”– Author Unknown
“Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.”– Kay Knudsen
We’ve mentioned how agonizing it is to be away from someone you love.
Sometimes, it is only the memories of your time together that sustain your relationship while waiting for the time when you can see each other again.
Here are some thinking of you quotes for her to let the woman you care about know how much she means to you.
Thinking Of You Quotes for Her
- “I can go days without talking to you, months without seeing you, but not a second goes by that I’m not thinking about you.”– Anurag Pralask Ray
- “Where else would any sane man want to be, but in your eyes, your heart, and your arms, a sea of passion ever moving, beating like my heart when I think of you.”– Greg Mendoza
- “Lost in loneliness and pain. Black and unendurable, Thinking of You with every Corpuscle of my flesh, in Every instant of night And day.”– Kenneth Rexroth
- “I keep myself busy with the things I do. But in every moment when I pause, I still think of you.”– Mitch Cuento
- “Every single time, I think about you. You are the first one to cross my mind whenever I wake up and the last thing to leave my mind at night. Wherever I go or whatever I do, you never ever leave my mind.”– Author Unknown
- “If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I’d be picking roses for a lifetime.”– Dylan McNair
“I’ve been thinking about you constantly since I left, wondering why the journey I’m on seemed to have led through you. I know my journey’s not over yet, and that life is a winding path, but I can only hope it somehow circles back to the place I belong. That’s how I think of it now. I belong with you.”– Nicholas Sparks
- “I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again! Thinking of You…”– James
- “I’m thinking of you, that’s all I do, all the time. You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.”– Dierks Bentley
- “Whenever I would like to find solace in my mind, I just go to my most favorite place: you.”– Author Unknown
- “Missing you is like torture, and thinking of you is bliss.”– Author Unknown
- “Thinking of you every; second, minute, hour, day, is medication to my illness of missing you.”– Michael Jackson
- “My heart never knew loneliness until you went away. I’m missing you.”– Author Unknown
- “Nothing could ever keep me up and awake than thoughts of you. However, once I fall asleep and dream of you, I never want to wake up as well. You and thoughts of you keep me alive.”– Author Unknown
- “If I quit thinking of you, I might stop breathing too.”– Author Unknown
- “Every time you look at me and see me smiling, just know that I am thinking of you.”– Author Unknown
“I don’t know where you are, but I miss you. I don’t know what you’re doing, but I’m thinking of you.”– London Mond
The quotes above can put a smile on anyone’s face. The knowledge that someone appreciates us and constantly thinks about us can truly make our day.
It is not only during the carefree moments in people’s lives that they appreciate when someone thinks of them. Often, in times of grief, assuring the bereaved that others hold them in their thoughts can mean so much. It can even give them strength at a time of loss.
The following thinking of you quotes – sympathy – can help assure someone you know that you are there for them at a low point in their life.
Dealing with death, bereavement, loss, a breakup or anything bad in people we care about can be tough. These words of sympathy can help find the words you are thinking and hopefully provide a small measure of comfort in tough times.
Thinking of You Quotes – Sympathy
- “Those we love never die. And those left behind should never despair. Thinking of you in these difficult times”– Author Unknown
- “Thinking of you wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end and hope that our hearts will blend now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it’s already begun. There are many worlds but they share the same sky one sky one destiny.”– Shiro Amano
- “Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.”– Author Unknown
“There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.”– Mahatma Gandhi
- “Hold tight to memories for comfort, lean on your friends and family for strength, and always remember how much you are loved.”– Author Unknown
- “I wanted to tell you that I have been praying for you and you are in my thoughts.”– Author Unknown
- “Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer.”– Author Unknown
- “Please remember that you are not alone… We are always here for you.”– Author Unknown
- “May knowing you’re in the hearts and thoughts of others help you and yours through this time of sorrow.”– Author Unknown
- “Not only today, but always remember that we love and care about you.”– Author Unknown
- “With thoughts of peace and courage for your family.”– Author Unknown
“Life isn’t always easy or simple. Thank goodness for friends who can laugh and cry with you. You have been that friend for me, and I’ll be that friend for you anytime.”– Author Unknown
Romantic Thinking of You Quotes
- “I’ve thought about nothing else but you.” – Iris Murdoch
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “How is it that he’s always in my thoughts even when I am not thinking?” – Sanober Khan
- “And if ever I’m alone you’ll say I’ll be thinking about you.” – Calvin Harris
- “I have learned how to make time pass, but I never stop thinking of you.” – Abbas Kazerooni
- “They say that time heals all wounds but all it’s done so far is give me more time to think about how much I miss you.” – Elizabeth Wilder
- “Just thought I’d let you know I’ve been thinking of you. So I thought I’d brighten up your day and bring a smile to you, praying God will touch your life in a more meaningful way and that you’ll feel the warmth of God today and every day.” – Marie Belloc Lowndes
- “You will always be the answer when somebody asks me what I’m thinking about.” – Lisa Brooks
- “Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “So until we meet again, I am thinking of you always, I love you, I wish you were here… in my arms.” – Anne Rice
- “She’s always in my hair.” – Prince
“I think of you with every waking moment of my life and dream of you with every dream that I have; I miss you.” – Kong Moua
- “At least if I couldn’t be near you, the thought of you have drawn me closer to you and I couldn’t imagine myself without your thought.” – Anonymous
- “Thinking of You is easy – I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache, that never goes away.” – Michael Pryce
- “I don’t know what they are called, the spaces between seconds, but I think of you always in those intervals.” – Salvador Plascencia
- “I went to sleep last night thinking about you, I woke up this morning still thinking about you. When I’m down, I whisper your name to myself and smile. I still love you, don’t doubt it.” – Terry Mark
- “Cause when I think of you, baby, nothing else seems to matter.” – Janet Jackson
- “If every time I thought of you, a star fell, well, the sky would be empty.” – Anonymous
- “Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.” – John Dryden
- “Although we are miles apart, the thought and touch of you live within my heart. It is for that reason, my dear, you will always feel near, even though we are thousands of miles apart.” – Andrew Guzaldo
- “I wonder if that’s just how it feels to miss someone so bad like being stabbed in the gut a little bit, each time you think of them.” – Kate Ellison
- “Thinking of you day and night thoughts of you keep entering my mind when I’m happy when I’m sad I think of you.” – Selena Millman
- “I’ve been thinkin’ ’bout you, wondering who’s stuck in your head at night. Wonder if I ever cross your mind, keeping you up in your bed at night.” – Ciara
- “I am thinking of you, In my sleepless solitude tonight. If it’s wrong to love you, then my heart just won’t let me be right. ‘Cause I’m drowned in you, And I won’t pull through, without you by my side.” – Mariah Carey
- “Every now and then my heart wanders back in time and all those old feelings awaken the memories in my mind.” – Fad Ibra
- “I think I’d miss you even if we never met.” – The Wedding Date
- “You don’t cross my mind; you live in it.” – Anonymous
- “Thou perchance art thinking now. As I think of thee, and our thoughts in heaven above meet invisibly.” – J. J. Britton
“If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden.” —Claudia Adrienne Grandi
- “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” —Ed Sheeran
- “I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “My heart talks about nothing but you.” —Albert Camus
- “Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I’d never leave” —A. A. Milne
Thinking of You Today…
So, I am thinking of you today. I hope you gained some joy from these quotes. Use them as you see fit, and I hope they help to make someone you care about a tiny bit happier.
Have you found a quote that resonated with you from among those featured today?
We’d love to hear about it. You’re welcome to share your thoughts in the comments below. Also, feel free to share your experience about showing someone you care.
[In case you’re interested in more positive and uplifting words, head over to this post for more than 1000 positive affirmations that help you beat negative thinking.]
Also, if you love any of the quote images featured today, a share through your favorite social media site is very much appreciated. As they say, “sharing is caring.”
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then watch this free video that details the 7-minute habit for planning your day to focus on what’s truly important to you..